[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kazimierka Church

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 29 15:13:02 PST 2006

According to the listing of active Lutheran Churches in Poland at
http://www.luteranie.pl/internet/katalog.htm , it is not currently in use.

More and more Lutheran Churches in Poland are being restored for
use.  A good example is the one in Rawa Mazowieckie.

Donna - would you be willing to share your photos of the church for
use on the website?  If yes, write to me privately about it.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca