[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Surname Braun

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 29 15:26:49 PST 2006

Thanks Jerry.

The polish recorders in Strzelce Catholic parish were not very good at
recording German names, or any names for that matter.
Bruzinski is sometimes shown on the handwritten index, but Burzenski in the
actual record.  I think we are dealing with a spelling problem,  the mother
of the children of this Martin B.....  is always the same, thank goodness.

Rose Ingram.

From: "Jerry Frank" Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 3:06 PM