[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kazimierka Church

AlbertMuth at aol.com AlbertMuth at aol.com
Sat Dec 30 11:58:27 PST 2006

In a message dated 12/29/2006 9:40:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
JSchu9014 at aol.com writes:

I have  been searching for a Gottfried
Haupt, my ggGrandfather, who married a  Wilhelmine Pedde and later moved to
Gottliebsdorf aka  Bogolubowka.

There is a marriage 4 July 1869 at Zagorow (film #0127739, 1869 #16)  for
Gottfried Haupt, age 24, born Obory, son of Gottfried and Anna Rosine  (Jahn)
and
Wilhelmine Pede, age 21, born Obory, daughter of Gottfried and Julia
(Hundke, probably Handke)

People from this area seem to be recorded at Zagorow, Grodziec AND  Stawiszyn.

I'll poke around some more in my notes, and see whether I can construct  more
of a tree including siblings.

al muth