[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Three administrative reminders

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Thu Feb 2 06:40:36 PST 2006

I would like to remind ALL of you about three things.

Changing An Email Address For the Mailing List

I cannot make that change for you because your subscription is
password protected.  Only you can make that change by going to
http://eclipse.sggee.org/mailman/listinfo/ger-poland-volhynia
where you must unsubscribe your old address and then resubscribe with
your new.  We automatically send out a reminder about this to every
subscriber once a month.

Changing an Email Address for SGGEE Membership

SGGEE membership is independent of this mailing list
subscription.  You must report any changes in that regard to
membership at sggee.org

Test Messages

Please do NOT post test messages to our mailing list.  If you suspect
a problem, please go first to the archive at
http://eclipse.sggee.org/pipermail/ger-poland-volhynia/ to see if any
new messages have been posted.  If you still think there is a
problem, then contact me personally rather than posting to the
list.  If you forget this archive address, go to
http://www.sggee.org/listserv where you will find a link to it at the
top of the page.

Thank you for your cooperation in these matters.

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html