[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Boguslawowka

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 6 06:36:42 PST 2006

At 02:54 PM 05/02/2006, Robert Norenberg wrote:
>Hello
>    Can anyone tell me where Boguslawowka was located?
>I am referring to the Boguslawowka that was in the
>Werba district (by Wladimir Wolynski). I have read
>that it doesn't exist anymore. Regards Robert Norenberg

Boguslawowka is located about 10 km WNW of Torczyn (or 4 km NNE of
Zaturcy) and would have been near the eastern boundary of both the
Wladimir Parish as well as the Wladimir Wolost.

It is not identified on modern 1:100,000 maps but you might still
find remnants of homes there if you travelled to that location.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca