[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] References for Interinfo

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Thu Feb 9 15:03:24 PST 2006

At 12:05 PM 09/02/2006, shoning at att.net wrote:
>I received an unsolicited offer by the Interinfo company of Kiev to
>do some genealogical research.  The company obtained my e-mail
>address from this conference.  Has anyone done any business with
>these folks and would recommend them?  Are there other researchers
>in Ukraine, primarily in the Zhitomir area, with whom members have
>done business and would recommend their services?
>
>George Shoning

I'm sorry George but I cannot offer advice regarding your specific question.

I just wanted to reassure our subscribers that Interinfo has not
invaded our mailing list nor are they spamming us.  They appear to
target specific messages in a variety of forums including Rootsweb
and probably contacted George through a previous archived
posting.  They seem to act responsibly and do not make a pest of themselves.

Perhaps others of you that have used search services in the Volhynia
region can give George some advice or suggestions regarding who to use.

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html