[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Translation , Please

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Thu Feb 16 16:47:44 PST 2006

Tana,

Since this Edward Doberstein seems to be buried in Medford,
Wisconsin, you may need to go and look at the headstone to see if
that is what the letters really say.   If that is not possible, then
you might try to see if there is any local historical society that
has either taken photos of the headstone or transcribed it.

Have you asked Warren Buchholz if he has seen the letters, since he
has submitted the data on Edward's burial place?

Gary Warner