[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] (no subject)

g.ruppert@worldnet.att.net g.ruppert at att.net
Sat Feb 18 17:24:13 PST 2006

Hi Howard:

I don't know if this will help, however I have a Jeske in one of my ancillary lines.

My maternal great aunt, Martha W. SCHMIDT born in Russian Poland 31 May 1886, immigrated 1892 to Maryland, married 6 December 1915 to Adolf JESKE. From the 1920 census data, Adolf was born about 1896 in Russian Poland and immigrated in 1914. This family moved from Baltimore to NJ to NY and finally settled in FL. Adolf  JESKE died about 1 March 1946 in Tampa.

Not much to go on, but perhaps there might be a link to Bertha and Edward JESKE.

Hope this helps.

Gary
Baltimore
http://home.att.net/~g.ruppert