[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Plock immigration records

PnSWork at aol.com PnSWork at aol.com
Sun Feb 19 18:13:27 PST 2006

Hi Gilda,

> Also, does anyone have any leads on how to obtain land title
> records in the Schroettersdorf (=Maszewo) area also  called
> Biala County, for the timeframe 1799 - 1899?? Any leads  would
> be greatly appreciated. Or does anyone have other  emigration
> records from Germany to that area for the timeframe 1790s -
> early 1800s?

    I have copies of some immigration records for the  Schroettersdorf
colony for people who arrived between 1795 and 1803.  Names
that appear on these records are Lehmann, Haefke, Rentz, Kreittler,
Zeiger, Busch, Heise, and Feist.  I haven't deciphered enough of  the
recors to figure out what section of the colony they went to.

    I got these copies in 2001 when I visited the Central  Archives in
Warsaw.  All records over 100 years old are kept there.  You  can
write to the Central Archives in Warsaw to see if they can find any-
thing on your ancestors.  Good luck!

    -Paul