[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] RUSSIAN ENGLISH DICTIONARY

Otto otto at schienke.com
Mon Feb 20 18:51:56 PST 2006

One of the best out there is "In Their Words"
Volume ll: RUSSIAN
Language & Lineage Press
http://www.langline.com
Jonathan D. Shea & William F. Hoffman
2002 -ISBN 0-9631579-4-9

I picked up a copy at the SGGEE Convention this fall held in St.
Paul, MN.
paperback-inexpensive considering the content.

On Feb 20, 2006, at 8:09 PM, Michael & Maureen McHenry wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a Russian English dictionary that would be
> useful in
> translating these genealogical documents?
>                                         Mike
...  Otto

                      " The Zen moment..." wk. of January 22, 2006