[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Neuman ship record

John Rauchert jfrauchert at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 23 20:31:01 PST 2006

If the Province is Zhitomir then one possible candidate for Neumann, Rosalia
b. abt. 1882 is:

Surname     Given Name    Birth Day    Event Place     Father     Mother
Film or Item Page Number Register

Neumann    Rosalie         4 Oct 1881    Ludmilowka    Johann     Berkand,
Louise     1897596/1 557 32

I believe that Ludmilowka is located jsut west (and north of the road) of
Zhitomir

John Rauchert