[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volunteers for web testing

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Mon Feb 27 09:15:30 PST 2006

For Mac users ONLY!  PC users can simply delete this message.

I require some brief assistance from our Mac users to test some new
format web pages on the SGGEE web site.  Time involved will only be a
few minutes for the test and however long it takes you to write a
couple of emails to me.

If you use a Mac and if you DO NOT use Safari as your browser, please
contact me privately through email, and let me know what browser and
version you are using.

Thank you.

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html