[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] FW: Lutzk Volhynia

Verna Hutchinson verna2k5 at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 1 16:43:30 PST 2006

  _____

Subject: Lutzk Volhynia

       Hi List;    Happy New Year & Happy hunting in 2006

I'm searching for information on my grandparents who came from Lutzk to
Canada in 1907

Grandfather Gustav Kuhl born May 31 1884

Grandmother Emma Janke Kuhl born Nov.17 1887

Son Phillip Kuhl born Feb.23 1905      ---They settled in Manitoba--

I have records of Gustav's sibling's birth & his father's & Grandfather's &
GrGrandfather's birth etc. but nothing on Gustav's birth, or his marriage ,

or the birth of his son Phillip. Is it more difficult to find information
in certain years in some areas?  (1884- 1905 is what I need)

Grandmother Emma Janke Kuhl born 1887  to  parents August Janke & Juliamy
Kruger is also something I need help with.

appreciate any help  or suggestions you may have---Verna