[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] QuastTraugott (Kwast)

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Tue Jan 3 12:44:38 PST 2006

Marg,

Please contact Ben Abel, a grandson of Traugott Quast and Julianna
Ferster.   Send me an email and I will send you his email address.

Also consider contacting Clifford Holtz, who is the first cousin
twice removed of Julianna Ferster's other husband, Heinrich
Felske.   Again, send me an email, and I will supply his email address.

Gary Warner
SGGEE