[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fw: Kartz

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 4 09:50:42 PST 2006

The Kartz and Eisler surnames are very uncommon within the Lutheran record books for Volhynia.  Were these folks Baptist?

A Caroline Eisler shows up as the wife of Friedrich Rietke and mother of Julius in 1880.  This could be your Caroline but more info would be needed to prove it.

There is one entry showing a Ludwig Karch as a father.  You might want to check into that to see if the surname was incorrectly extracted.

Jerry Frank