[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Menke Family

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Wed Jan 4 14:38:32 PST 2006

Chris,

I am glad to see that you joined SGGEE, but the best way to make
connections is for you to send in your pedigree data so that we can
merge it with the main database.    There are no guarantees that we
will find any matches, but the computer is much better at making
matches of data than a human could ever be.

As I have said, no guarantees, but I have seen as few as a dozen
names submitted, and I have given back data on several thousand
people who are related to the first dozen.

Gary Warner
SGGEE