[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] search assistance

WEBER oweber at vaxxine.com
Thu Jan 5 10:21:05 PST 2006

Jerry!
I like to place a request  for general assistance in my 'Roesler 'search.

Here is the request:

'To all that are able to assist.
This a request directed to members of families, that lived  until 1939( Umsiedlung)
in the erea  of Rowno, near or in Kl.Kupla. and erea. That are familiar with religious
registration  system , that was maintained until  the departure.
I'm requsting assistance in the search of the families of  'Christian, and his son Julius Roesler'
Julius Roesler  ,and family lived in Kl.Kupla, the history of Christian  is not known.
When you know or have information about those families, please contact
oweber at vaxxine.com  .The above information is vital for the family tree of the above  families
Any information is highly appreciated.

Thank you.
Wishing you all a Happy New Year.