[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Recipe Measurements

Irma Cooper cooperil at telus.net
Sun Jan 8 16:52:01 PST 2006

I have to agree with this - My mother is blind and NEVER used conventional
measuring devices and her cooking (including the potatoe salad)is to die
for)  Mom's ONLY way was to 'listen'.   She is not well and has not cooked
in a few years, leaving me to try to 'measure up' to her way.   I haven't
tried the 'listen' nethod like my Mother did, but I do not use measuring
devices either.