[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] town name

Sue Eipert srlists at eipertinfo.com
Wed Jan 11 20:16:14 PST 2006

Hello,

I recently had great help in locating a town in Poland from Jan Textor,
Jerry Frank, and Rose Ingram. Thanks to them.

I'm trying to identify another town. An 1855 birth record from the
Chodecz parish shows that Emilia Kopp was born in Wichrowice. One of the
witnesses is Andrzej Kopp, a shepherd, from a town I haven't been able
to find - something like Dabzelowa. The handwriting is pretty clear, but
I'm not entirely sure if there is one letter or two between the b and
the e.

I would be grateful if anyone could identify this town. I could send a
scan of the handwritten record if it would help.

Thanks