[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ciechocinski

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 12 18:32:56 PST 2006

My apologies.  I clicked the wrong button and sent a message without
any comments.

You have apparently found the birth records from 1873-1875 for
Kielce.  Have you also tried to find the marriage record for either
of the parents of Gottfried or Ernestine?  If they married in this
parish, they should be available.  Also these birth records should
have the names of both parents, not one.  You have not shown any
parents for Ernestine and only the father for Gottfried.

I have not found Ewgeniovy (which might be Eugeniow in Polish) but I
did find Stutzno / Stuzno about 10 km SE of Opoczno.  There is a
Eugeniow about 12 km NE of Ostrowiec Swietokrzyski but this seems
much to far from Stuzno to be the correct location.  I have not been
able to find a village in that area known as Kaniok.

It would appear that you should have more success with this line
unless you have already tried and failed.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca