[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] VOLHYNIA B-M-D after 1885

Lynn White whitehaus99 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 15 08:51:05 PST 2006

Could someone clarify for me the availability status of Birth-Marriage-Death
records for the later 1880's and 1890's for Volhynia? Can I rent the
microfilms and search, or are they simply not available yet?

If they are available (just not transcribed yet)- I am trying to find a
marriage in 1895-96, names known, location could be Terespol or a village
outside Rivne (possibly Marjanowka). Does this involve many multiple
films-or just annual marriage films for the parish? I wouldn't know what to
ask for at the FHS unless someone can help me out.

Thank you....Lynn White