[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] VOLHYNIA B-M-D after 1885

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 15 09:35:27 PST 2006

At 09:51 AM 15/01/2006, Lynn White wrote:
>Could someone clarify for me the availability status of Birth-Marriage-Death
>records for the later 1880's and 1890's for Volhynia? Can I rent the
>microfilms and search, or are they simply not available yet?
>
>If they are available (just not transcribed yet)- I am trying to find a
>marriage in 1895-96, names known, location could be Terespol or a village
>outside Rivne (possibly Marjanowka). Does this involve many multiple
>films-or just annual marriage films for the parish? I wouldn't know what to
>ask for at the FHS unless someone can help me out.
>
>Thank you....Lynn White

The entire list of Lutheran microfilms for Volhynia is posted at
http://www.sggee.org/church_parishes/LutheransInVolhyniaKievPodolia
.  As far as I know, there are no microfilms available covering your
time frame and region.

Others on the list may offer suggestions regarding research in local archives.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca