[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Stark in Bromberg

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 16 06:13:46 PST 2006

According to http://www.kartenmeister.com , Kristkowo is located at
N54/31 E18/18 in West Prussia, a short distance west of Gdansk.  This
is nowhere near Brandenburg.

Trying to find a record in Brandenburg without a specific town
location will be very difficult if not impossible.  My suggestion
would be to start with a search for the records at this Kristkowo
since you have little else to go on anyway.  I have no research
experience in West Prussia so I cannot offer advice on what specific
parish to consider.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca