[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Stark in Bromberg

Mw2657 at cs.com Mw2657 at cs.com
Tue Jan 17 01:53:14 PST 2006

I would be interested in knowing where your Stark family is from in US. I
have the following in my records, tied to one of my main family lines BUTZEN:

Julius Butzen, b. 2 Jul 1851 in Reil, Germany, d. 21 Aug 1933 in Chicago,
Ill, married (1) Rose Stark, b. 27 Apr 1870, d. 15 Apr 1904. Children with Rose
Stark: George Butzen (dob unk), Edward Butzen (dob unk), Walter Butzen, b. in
Chicago, Ill., died @ 1919 in Canton Oh.

Julius married (2) Barbara Thelen 1906 in Chicago (St. Gabriel's).

The Kane Co, Ill website has Julius Butzen and Rose Stark married 25 Jan 1896
and Julius Butzen and Barbara Thelen married 20 Aug 1906.

Willing to share any additional information.

Regards,
Maureen Murray Webb