[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] passenger list

JMPerl47 at aol.com JMPerl47 at aol.com
Sat Jan 21 19:13:52 PST 2006

In a message dated 1/21/2006 9:35:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
roseingram at shaw.ca writes:

Verna,

What time period are you talking about?  Did you  also look at Quebec, or
Montreal, Saint John (New Brunswick) passengers  lists.

There is also http://www.castlegarden.org/ if they arrived  before 1892.

Rose Ingram

I've continued to subscribe to this list, even though I realized my family
did not come from Volhynia, because I so enjoy the conversations and reading
all  the things you all write. I'm horrified by what so many people endured and
had  to go through back in the bad times but I love the stories about the
recipes and  the verbal expressions and the card games.

But imagine my excitement to read your email, Rose, because I was not aware
of the castlegarden website and I just found my German relatives immigration
records after 3 years of searching!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Jo Phillips