[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fw: passenger list

marlo marlo50 at nwonline.net
Mon Jan 23 13:42:07 PST 2006

Rose,  I don't have the address for Verna Hutchinson to answer her query
about people from
Volhynia.  The Steve Morris site has a website of the Baltimore passenger
lists.  I found a Kuhl, 31 year old female name either Miessa or Musza with
3 children who arrived in Baltimore in Sept 1907.
The information is sketchy but perhaps it would help.
Margaret