[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Brzeziny

Robert Norenberg robertnorenberg at yahoo.ca
Mon Jan 30 14:11:23 PST 2006

 Hello  I have been looking through some of the new
records from Vohlynia(released in 2005 by LDS) and
have had some success. Two of my ancestor's
(Schattschneider and Bakus) birthplaces were in
Katarzynow near Brzeziny.Unfortunately there doesn't
seem to be any church records that survived. I have
heard about a book by Eduard Kneifel called "Das
Kirchspiel Brzeziny". Would anyone know anything about
this book or anything about the Parish of Brzeziny?
                                     Regards  Robert Norenberg