[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Schattschneider - Sonnenberg

eleanorhaas at juno.com eleanorhaas at juno.com
Mon Jan 30 15:30:26 PST 2006

The name Schattschneider always makes my ears prick up. . . I have a dish
that was given to my mother when she was born that was from a
Schattschneider. . . they lived in the Perham, Minnesota (Ottertail
County) area.  They were very near the Becker County line.  I always have
had a sneaking suspicion that there might be some connection, but haven't
pursued it.  My gr grandparents were Ferdinand and Louisa nee Sonnenberg
Meyer (later changed to Meier).

Eleanor Allen Haas