[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] SGGEE website featured in magazine

Nelson Itterman colnels at telus.net
Sat Jul 1 19:52:56 PDT 2006

Hello All:
A great big bouquet to Jerry for his leadership since SGGEE was founded many
years ago in Calgary. No one could foresee where we were going at that time,
but the group that had the dream should all be congratulated. Also a special
thanks to Matt Warner and Irene Kopetzki and all the others involved in
creating this great organization.
My hat is off to you all.
Nelson Itterman