[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] SGGEE Bulletin Board shut down (temporarily?)

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Sat Jul 15 07:16:46 PDT 2006

Due to a massive spam attack two days ago (over 250 postings in less
than 24 hours), we were forced to shutdown posting access to our
Bulletin Board.

All previous postings can still be browsed and are still included in
our site search engine - see main page and http://www.sggee.org/discus/index

We are investigating options for reopening the Bulletin Board or
closing it permanently and will advise more when that decision is made.

This spam attack has NO impact on our mailing list.  You are free to
continue posting messages here with the certainty that it remains
secure from spam problems.

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html