[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wilhelm Lemke born in 1865

Barbara Cooper bdaelick at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 2 11:10:49 PDT 2006

Hello!

I had such a wonderful response from my last post that I had to try again.  This time I am looking for help finding information on my Great Great Grandfather Wilhelm Lemke.  According to family information he was born in 1865 in the Rowna area and on the 1911 census his birth is listed as in July 1864.  He apparently had at least one brother who immigrated to Winnipeg but they lost contact with him. He married Paulina Kuehn in about 1892 in the Rowna area.  In 1907 Wilhelm, Pauline and their 5 children immigrated to Esk, Saskatchewan.  He passed away on 8 July 1911.  Family information has the children (Maria, Lucade, Adolf, Martha and Theodore) as being born in Terepol but I have not been able to confirm that as yet.  I would appreciate any help.

Thank you
Barbara Cooper