[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Hi

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 7 15:05:19 PDT 2006

Ellen

There is a Radom is about 60 miles south of Warsaw.
http://www.jewishgen.org/ShtetlSeeker/LocTown.asp is a good town locater in
Poland.

I can't find anything close to Pajankow.  On which kind of documentation did
you find this place?
Perhaps is this a misspelling of Pionki which is about 13 miles ENE of
Radom.  There is a Poniatowa which about 45 miles ESE of Radom or 20 miles
west of Lublin.

Are you looking for Lutheran or Catholic records.

Rose Ingram

> Would like some information please. Where is Radom and Pajankow and where
> would I be able to research a birth in Pajankow in 1865.
Ellen Borowski