[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Rovno-Dubno research

DrVbuzz at aol.com DrVbuzz at aol.com
Fri Jun 9 16:24:16 PDT 2006

Is anyone on this board researching the area which is about halfway between
Rovno and Dubno?    If you are working that area, let me know and  perhaps we
can accomplish something I can't seem to do alone.  Some of the  villages in
the area are, Zorniv, Bozkiewiczy, Satyjew, Gruszwica,  Jankowce, Shinufka.  It
isn't fair that I might be the only one that had  family in that area.

Victor Gess
Gess/Jesse/Jess/Riske/Rode/Rohde/Rhode/Schmuland/Wonnek
Researching in  Poland & Volhynia
Volhynia    Shinufka-Karlswalde-Satyjew-Moschulki-Iwanowka