[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Village name of Jadischke ancestor

Joyce E. birdlover18206 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 11 13:29:02 PDT 2006

Good Afternoon,  I am having trouble trying to decipher and locate the birth
place of my great great grandmother. Karonlina Emilja Jadischke.  I have her
marriage document to Henryk Kopf (Kopp) from the Ilow parish.  I do know
that at the time of her marriage to Henryk Kopf she was living in Kepa
Antoninska on the Vistula River.  I do know where that is.  Her parents are
Jana Jadischke and Wilhelmina Bohn.  She was born in 1832.   I can scan a
copy of the marriage document.  Hopefully someone can decipher her birth
place.  It looks like berlince pod madlinem.  Thank you.   Joyce