[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Revised Pedigree Database

gpvjem gpvjem at sasktel.net
Sun Jun 11 18:14:16 PDT 2006

    A separate reply to this email has been sent to Jeanne Salido.
It should be noted that the SGGEE Membership Application clearly states that pedigrees submitted in GEDCOM format is the preferred method.

John Marsch

  I joined SGGEE a few months ago & submitted a hard copy of my pedigree, as
  requested.  However, I notice that the names of my mother, grandparents and
  great-grandparents still have not been added to your database.  I think you should
  warn potential new members that they must submit their pedigree in GED form.
  And if they are unable to (like me), then their pedigree on paper just won't
  be added into the database.

  Jeanne Salido