[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Revised Pedigree Database

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 12 05:23:54 PDT 2006

As indicated in another message, we are working on Jeanne's hard copy
pedigree.

For the benefit of any others considering submissions, please
understand this.  SGGEE operates solely with volunteers, not paid
staff.  Pedigrees submitted electronically in gedcom format will get
priority in their addition to our master database because it is a
comparatively simple process to merge them into our database.  SGGEE
at this time only has one volunteer available who types data
submitted in hardcopy into a gedcom so that the info can be
added.  This person is elderly and recuperating from a stroke
suffered some time ago.  One can understand that this process will
take some time.

Bottom line is that you can help us by submitting data in Legacy or
gedcom format.  The Legacy program is free so there is no additional
cost other than time to do it that way.

And finally, if you can help us by volunteering to convert into
Legacy or gedcom, such hardcopy submissions from those who are unable
to do so, please let us know at databases at sggee.org

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca