[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kuhl family info.fom Jerry Frank

Verna Hutchinson verna2k5 at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 20 20:26:32 PDT 2006

Thanks for your input Jerry;

The Kuhl(Kull) family that you mentioned  in Winkler are Mennonites. I have
tried to find a connection with them to our Kuhl family , but I don't think
that there is one.

Our Kuhl(Kull) family in Winnipeg were Lutherans from Lutsk and first
settled in Hohenbach abt.1783

I found their birth records recorded in a Catholic church, which I
understand is not unusual.

Thank you for sending the site for the ship's passengers. I'll certainly
take a close look at that. We are trying to find our Grandparents

Emma & Gustav Kuhl(Kull)on a passenger list. They arrived in Winnipeg in
1907. You mentioned a Heinrich Kull who came to Winnipeg,

We can't place him in our Winnipeg family, perhaps he went on to another
place. I'll look him up in our Galizien ancestry,I might find him there, and
if all the dates

etc. match with the passenger list, that would be great.

Regards,

Verna (and the Kull(Kuhl)family

.