[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Immigration from Canada to USA

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Mon Jun 26 19:16:59 PDT 2006

Mike,

I am confused by what you write, so I have some questions.

What was her married name?

Since you appear to have her marriage record, what is it exactly that
you need from the ship's record?

If you found her in the 1910 census, did you also find her parents,
or anyone else that traveled with her on either of the times she
entered the USA?

Have you looked at all of the USA ports of entry, or only at Ellis Island?

What is the year that is indicated as her year of immigration in the
1910 census?

Gary Warner