[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Immigration to Canada,USA Odessa lists

Dan dbuss at pathcom.com
Mon Jun 26 20:27:05 PDT 2006

I also confirm what Barbara Cooper related about the Odessa Ship's passenger list, and Jerry Frank's explanation.  I already had found the ship and arrival date at Halifax of my mother Albertine Wildemann and her two cousins Rose and Carl Wildemann on microfilm. Later, when I knew of the Odessa list I just wanted to check what was listed there, but their names did not show up, even though the Country of birth was Russia, but the Race of People was given as German.  A few names on the page that I had copied were on the Odessa list.  However, not to be negative, I did find the arrival date and ship at Quebec City of my father and grandfather on the Odessa List, so it is a good source of information.

Dan Buss