[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Article in WSJ

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 26 21:17:21 PDT 2006

Don't be looking for any records from Europe too soon - like maybe 5 years
or more.
The Indexing of filmed Lutheran records that SGGEE volunteers are working on
now will be part of this project, which database of indexed names will be
linked to digital images.   Patience..

I have inquired about this, about 99% of the data coming on-line stuff will
be from US records and in English - of course.

Rose Ingram

From: "Ray Bloch"