[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Church Records of Latter Day Saints

Bronwyn Klimach bronklimach at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 11:38:38 PDT 2006

The IGS and other secondary sources are often a most valuable pointer to
where to find register entries, but should never be taken as 'fact'.  The
Mormons provide such a valuable service to genealogists via their filming
work which is so readily shared that it seems a shame human error (or
carelessness) in their secondary sources can detract from this.  Their
Family History Centre in London is staffed by such helpful and
pleasant people that it is always a pleasure to go there to do research; I
suspect it is the same in most of their centres.
We all need to cross-check information sent to us from whatever source
against original records.
Happy researching,
Bronwyn Klimach.