[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Family Fano

Earl.Schultz Earl.Schultz at telusplanet.net
Thu Jun 29 13:10:38 PDT 2006

Sorry I can't help, Shanna.  I checked the WorldWide Email directory and she
is not registered there.  However, I encourage everyone to maintain their
current email address at that site so that if you change email addresses old
acquaintances can still find you.  It is a good service for those who know
about it.  The website is:

http://worldemail.com/

Earl Schultz

Message: 2