[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Archives

Richard A. Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Fri Mar 3 15:13:34 PST 2006

Chris,

The microfilms are from the LDS Library in Salt Lake City.  Go to
and do a film search to get the full title of your film.  To view the film
you need to order it in at a LDS Family History Center.  It takes about 3
weeks.  You can view it at the Family History Center on microfilm readers
and make photocopies if you wish.  The location of family history centers
can be found from the same website.
I hope this helps.

Dick Stein