[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Age at death written in Latin (Rose Ingram)

Earl.Schultz Earl.Schultz at telusplanet.net
Mon Mar 6 20:08:08 PST 2006

Rose, I took the Latin reading workshops at the St. Paul Conference last
year and the instructor made the comment that very frequently only short
forms were used for Latin words.  He showed us an example that was almost
unreadable to the untrained person because every word was shortened to only
a few letters.  Hope this helps in your task or at least prepares you for
that problem.

Earl Schultz

Message: 3