[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Website changes

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Tue Mar 7 11:18:37 PST 2006

After several months of work, we have come up with a revised layout
for the SGGEE website.  It will still look very familiar to you but
some updates were needed.  Consider it a remodelled house.  The basic
home is still there but things look a little different.

We will upload the revision tonight (Tuesday) starting at about 11:00
PM, Calgary time, MST.  If you are using the site during this time,
you may notice some unusual things.  Some pages may be like the
original while others are like the new.  You cannot cause any
problems by viewing the site at this time but nevertheless, we
suggest that you hold off until tomorrow to avoid any confusion.

Thank you.

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html