[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Marcinkowski from Yellowits, Volhynia, Russia

Gerrie Foster gml at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 8 00:33:01 PST 2006

Hello:

I am new to this I am searching for information on my Grandmother  Maria Elizabeth Marcinkowski and her father August Marcinkowski.  I have a copy of her citizenship paper which states she was born  25 February 1899 in  Yellowits, Volhynia, Russia.

I know that they arrived in Canada September 16, 1913 on the  SS Pisa  ( Depart: Hamburg   29 August, 1913  /Arrive: Quebec  16 September, 1913)

I seem to be at a dead end at this point as I  have not been able to find anything on Yellowits, Volhynia, Russia.

Gerrie Foster