[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Tour of Western Ukraine

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Wed Mar 8 05:13:11 PST 2006

I received the following message from Jim Onyschuk of the Toronto
Ukrainian Genealogy Group.  If you have questions, please direct them
to Jim via the website links below.  I have no further details myself
and do not know if they will make their way into Volhynia or
not.  This message comes as information only.  We cannot vouch for
the quality of the tour.

Our group, the Toronto Ukrainian Genealogy Group (TUGG)
<http://www.torugg.org/>http://www.torugg.org is hosting a
genealogical tour to Western Ukraine in May/June of 2006.

If members of your organization wish to join us, they are most
welcome!  Here are the particulars.

The Toronto Ukrainian Genealogy Group (TUGG) is planning a Discover
Your Roots Tour from May 25 to June 11th, 2006.

For complete details and how to register See:

<http://www.torugg.org/TUGG%20Projects/trip_to_ukraine.html>http://www.torugg.org/TUGG%20Projects/trip_to_ukraine.html

We will spend a number of days in Lviv, Ivan-Fankivsk, Ternopil and
Kyiv, both as tourists and researchers. We will visit various
archives and visit the villages of our ancestors.

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html