[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ger-Poland-Volhynia Digest, Vol 34, Issue 8

Carolyn Schott cgschott at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 8 21:38:39 PST 2006

I've also found the Stumpp book at my local Family History Center - don't
know if it's at all of them, but is available at least at some.  I would
agree that there's no value in it for Polish-area research.  If your
ancestors went to the Black Sea area though, or Volga, and you have a couple
names you'd like me to check for you, I can look those up in my copy.

Carolyn Schott

Message: 7