[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] passengers from Lutzk to Canada

Verna Hutchinson verna2k5 at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 10 13:27:23 PST 2006

Hi List;

I recently found one of my ancestors as a passenger on the Franconia out of

Liverpool ,1913. I have their date of arrival at Ellis Island, as well as
their hospital

papers and their day of release.

 Can anyone tell me what would be their next procedure upon entering Canada
? I had previously looked to

Halifax for their records and to the records transcribed by George Dorscher.

This ancestor is a Great Uncle,I haven't been able to find a passenger list
for my 2 sets of Grandparents-

1907 and 1913. Could it be that there are still many passenger records still
to be transcribed?

Is there somewhere else that I should be looking?

Thank you

Verna-