[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Our list continues to grow

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Thu Mar 23 08:30:49 PST 2006

More new people continue to find us and the value of subscribing to
our list.  We have just hit the magic 500 mark in numbers of subscribers.

Welcome to all newcomers.  Don't forget to browse through our
archives  http://eclipse.sggee.org/pipermail/ger-poland-volhynia/
from time to time to see what you've missed.

We know that many of you like to just sit back and read but do feel
free to pop in with questions or suggestions from time to time.  We
are a friendly bunch here and no question is too insignificant to warrant help.

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html